April 8, 2009

Life is Good - posted by the Mrs.


Well, I've spent the last 45 minutes stalking all of my family and friend's blogs and even some random blogs that I didn't even know the people! Then I realized what I was doing.

I am so impressed with all of them though and wish I was a better blogger, always room for improvement. If it weren't for Bobby we probably wouldn't have one! He's been great to experiment and post things. I think everytime I've tried posting I've messed up the html code here or changed the format there and Bobby ends up coming to my aid. Computers are not my thing.

I will attempt and hope that the computer doesn't start blowing steam out from every nook and cranny. Everything has been going a-okay in the Rich household. We enjoyed Conference weekend as always. Time to reflect, enjoy family and traditions, and have a switch of church meetings. Work for me is going well, so many feelings each day. Feelings of accomlishment, frustration, progress, stress, happiness, tiredness (that's a word right?), intelligence, not-so-intelligence, and the list goes on. Overall, I've learned a lot about my abilities to learn things I was intimidated by before, get along with people I didn't think I had anything in common with, and get so much work done all in a day's time.

Bobby is working part time and going to school full time. He works with a company that does orthotics and has learned so much. He's pretty excited because they are taking on a prosthetics guy which is what Bobby is wanting to go into someday. He studies hard and gets good grades all the while being a great husband and friend.

We are taking an institute class on Personal Revelation and have enjoyed taking that class together. Afterall, we first met each other in our sophomore math class and became great study buddies so we like the learning-together experience. It's the second institute class we've taken while we've been married and we have been the only married couple in both classes!

Life is good and we are happy...can't ask for much more than that!


That's it for me now, Bobby has a final tomorrow and I'm going to quiz him. Maybe I'll get brave again and attempt another blog soon!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey Sara! I like your post! I didn't know that Bob wants to go into prosthetics. Good for him! Remember my friend Amanda? Her husband had his leg amputated after a motorcycle accident over a year ago. They know all about prosthetics and all the good people in the field. So Bob and Brandon need to hook up and talk prosthetics. Brandon was also considering going into the same thing. So you should call Amanda and have them talk! Send me an email if you want her # karen.divine@yahoo.com

Jake & Karaline said...

It's good to hear all is well with you guys! Hope we see you soon. Isn't it about time for a condo in Park City again?