So, we've been keeping a secret for quite awhile now and now that our families know, the rest of the world can know! Bobby and I are going to be a Ma and Pa! We're pretty excited about the whole thing and relieved to not have to try to hide anything anymore (please accept our apologies if we lied to you in the past in order to cover this up!). The bun has been bakin' for about three months now and due to be done on February the 26th - give or take a few days. We've got a two bedroom apartment waiting for us to occupy at the beginning of September in the same apartment complex and ward. I have no idea what to expect but I've got a lot of good examples around to look to for advice and help. As for side affects, morning sickness hasn't affected me at all (THANK GOODNESS) but being super tired has definitely been a close companion. All in all it hasn't been too bad. We received this package from our insurance that had a magazine, book, calendar, and some other random papers in it but it also had this tiny little onesie for our baby. I'm excited for all the little minature cute things we get in the future!Bobby is excited to be a daddy. He isn't hoping for a boy necessarily or a girl, but just wants a heathly little human being. I think we can count on the human being for sure :)
Well, the cats out of the bag now with more details to come!!
p.s. in the picture, the baby's head is on the right and the knees and little feet are on the left - in fetal position of course. I could never see what there was to see on other people's ultrasounds, so if you don't see the little peanut you might just need to wait until you have your own.
10 comments:
Congrats you guys I'm so excited for you, and for our baby to have a buddy. I can't believe we have the same due date what are the chances? You will be great parents and I can't wait to see what you are having. It would be fun if our babies were the same sex! I'm thinking we're having girl #3 so we'll see.
Congratulations! That is so exciting and you will be such a great mom. I cannot wait to see the fun hair styles that your baby has.
We are SO excited! Now you really do need to move to Pittsburgh so that Steve and I can perfect our aunt and uncle skills because we've never been one before. Thanks for making it all possible. :)
Last night after we talked to you on the phone I told Cody that Steve and I get to be an aunt and uncle when your baby is born. He asked why. Steve explained that Cody was lucky enough to have aunts and an uncle and that your baby deserved that too. Later on, when I was helping Cody brush his teeth he said, "Mom, I don't want you to be an aunt. I want you to be my mom." :)
We're sooo excited for you guys! But Sara - you know that being tired isn't a side-affect. You're always tired! Can't wait for February!!!
Congrats Sara! That is so exciting! I'm really happy for you guys!
YAY!! We totally knew it...but YAY!!;)Chris and I talked about it all the time how funny you guys acted when we asked you if you were pregnant yet :) We are so so so happy for you guys!
Sara, that is so awesome!!Being a mom is the greatest thing in the world, I know you will love it - and be so good at it! Pregnancy is hard, but it is worth every second as soon as you hold the little bundle in your arms! How exciting - I look forward to your updates!
Hooray for you two! Congratulations! our little one is 7 weeks old and being a mommy is the best!!
Can't wait to see your off spring:) Congrats!
Post a Comment