February 13, 2010

A tropical getaway in February - posted by the Mr.



Here is little Duncan catching some rays on his billibed. He had jaundice so the home care people brought it out to our apartment, and that's where he's been spending most of his days. Kind of a bummer if you like to be comfortable, but his billirubin levels decreased and his weight has come up and we are happy campers.



Here he is on our first night home with his kung fu baby grip action all over his binky. I think this might be his most comfortable position.



I decided to put this picture up because there are no pics of me with Duncan yet, and also I think Sara might murder me if I posted one of her at the hospital.

4 comments:

Krista & Tyler said...

YAHOO!!!!!! He is such a beautiful baby! We are so excited that everything went well and that you guys are home safe! I'm bringing dinner on Monday - any requests?!

Enjoy your beautiful baby!!!!

Tiffany Cramer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Duncan sucking down on his binky! That is so cute

margaret said...

Congratulations! February is the month to have a baby! I forgot to get your number from you mom to call you but I am thinking about you. He does look like Sara but I see a lot of Bobby too. How cute!

Melanie Bingham said...

m_bingham@msn.com email me and I'll shoot you that recipe. Congrats again he is way cute!