March 17, 2010

Duncan's Photo Shoot - posted by the Mrs.

Our cute friend that did our pregnancy pictures wanted to take some pictures of Duncan. She has a great talent for photography and captured some darling shots of our little man. We're setting the bar pretty high here for all the rest of our unborn babes, we'll have to do photo shoots for them all or else they'll feel jipped. That's OK though, it's hard to get enough of babies and they don't stay this small forever so bring on the photo shoots!





















3 comments:

Lara said...

OOOH, I love the bottom ones where he is looking at the camera, so darling. I also love baby feet pictures. They are all so cute. You will treasure those pictures forever!!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Love them! You'll be so glad you have those! He is adorable you guys. I cant wait to get ours back :) Ill send them to ya.

Julie said...

I love the pictures. He is so cute.