
This my friends, is the view from our new Pittsburgh townhouse that we recently found. My lovely older sister and her husband have been working very hard to help us find a place. In this townhouse we will be just about a block and a half from where they live and are going to be in the same ward! We are really excited to live so close to the Cramers, especially since we will be so far away from both of our families. New adventures await us in the fall and now we have a place to call home. I would post pictures of the inside but our landlord is doing a ton of remodeling during the next few months to give it a good face lift! As a side note to that, it has wood floors and I'm very excited about that. I've always wanted to live somewhere with beautiful wood floors and now I can!
Bobby and Duncan are enjoying some bath time. Duncan has graduated from our tiny little sink in the bathroom to our bathtub. That little munchkin is growing so fast!
Duncan and I are reading a book called Fuzzy Bee and Friends. He likes to be read to and especially loves to be sung to. His most favorite song is I am a Child of God. Duncan's face just lights up with smiles when I sing that to him and he coos along with the words. He has such a special spirit and we are sure glad he got to come to our family.
This is a picture of my cute sister-in-law, me, and Duncan on the day Duncan was blessed. The reason why I'm posting this picture in particular is because today (April 22, 2010) Marianne had her little baby girl! Yep, today at 4:30 pm little Miss Welch made her appearance. She was 8 lbs and 9 oz. She doesn't currently have a name but I'm sure her parents will pick out the perfect name. Congratulations Marse and Lance!!
This is our family picture taken on Duncan's blessing day. He was so good for the blessing and Bobby gave him a special blessing. Thanks to everyone who was able to come, especially Grandparents, and we missed all those who weren't able to make it.
This is our Dunky-Doo in his new little Bumbo! He holds his head up very well, and actually has been for many weeks now. We are just so in love with this cute little boy.
This is our belated wedding gift from my parents. We purposely waited on cashing in on this present. Now that we are going to be out of state for a couple of years we figured we'd want/need it sometime during that period anyway. This beats our card table and folding chairs that we have had since we got married, though it was a nice little table and suited our needs quite well up until now.
This is my mom and Duncan on the night they brought us our new table. Duncan is smiling away for her as he does so well.
At the beginning of this month we went to Bobby's missionary reunion. We had a heck of a time finding the church but are really glad that we went. His mission president came all the way up from Argentina to attend. Him and his wife are so neat and amazing. The president told me that Bobby was a great missionary and to be sure and tell Duncan what a great missionary his dad was. Many missionaries were glad to see Bob and I could tell that he was a good missionary just by the way talked about him and their missions. It was a great reunion.
Last but not least, this is us at the Waterford gym playing on their rock wall. Pat and Anna invited us to come and play with them. We had the place to ourselves! Duncan decided he wanted to sleep rather than climb. On the other hand, Bobby and I took that wall and showed it who was boss. Thanks for the fun Pat and Anna, we'd gladly go again!
4 comments:
I can't believe Duncan would rather sleep than climb with us....the nerve. Your table looks pretty! And the picture of Dunkers in the bumbo chair is really cute.
Cute update! Were going to miss you guys. Your little baby is getting so big and is so adorable!
Congrats on the blessing. Darling little boy!
What? you're moving? You didn't update why? schooling I'm assuming. We're way out of the loop. Little Duncan is getting big!
Post a Comment