July 25, 2010

The rest of July - posted by the Mr.

Here is me and my bad self on Dean's motorcycle, I actually just went around the block but I still felt pretty bad.


We went to Kennecott copper mine for the 24th of July and just toured around at the visitors center and looked out at the 3/4 mile hole. It was pretty amazing finding out about the whole refining process so if you ask us about it we might just know a little something about it.



This is the cutest picture i think we've taken of Duncan so far, and i don't use cute often so that's saying something. He's just the most pleasant baby, and i'm not just saying that because i'm his parent. Sara and I really love being around this very welcomed new addition to our family named Duncan.


We decided to take in some last glances of the mountains seeing as how we won't be able to really glance a mountain for miles in Pittsburgh.



Paul and Shelly Rich invited us recently to Mt. Air which was awesome to see and catch up with a lot of Rich's that we don't see that often.

3 comments:

Patrick Rich said...

Holy cow - I'm gone for like 5 days and there's 8 billion blog updates on your blog! I agree with you Bobby - Duncan seriously is one pleasant baby (I can say that without bias because I'm just his aunt!) By the way - totally jealous of your trip to the copper mine, we were going to do that last week too.

Krista & Tyler said...

oooo first off, i love the background on the blog! i love the books! (of course, no surprise there!) second, i miss you guys. a lot. third, you guys have such a cool life, i'm not going to lie. fourth, i hope you travel safe and keep updating the blog! it'll be so nice to see what you guys are up to :)
miss you!
krista

converse & cardigan said...

ACH! I am so ecstatic that you finally blogged. That picture of Duncan is so hilarious to me I can't stop smiling. I don't think I ever told you congrats on your Degree earning, Bob. And Sara, you are looking as beautiful as ever. I am going to miss you guys so much. Can we hang out sometime ;) Maybe a 6 hour car ride? Too much?