May 30, 2011

Family Portraits Part 1 - Posted by the Mrs.

Here we have our first official (meaning we set aside time, got ready, and all looked at the camera at the same time-well almost) family portraits. There are a few more on the way but I had to post them before they became outdated...and no Joanne, that was not an announcement ;)

Let us know which one of these is YOUR favorite!







4 comments:

Anna-Lisa said...

I like the second one the best

Jessica said...

I like the last one, also what kind of boots are those? They look super cute!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Aww so cute! I miss you guys. I think the last one is adorable but I think they all turned out fabulous!

Mama Jo said...

I like the first photo you chose to enlarge. Good choice. Thanks for the 'clarification' on baby news! I will wait very patiently for the 'real thing'!
Missing you all!
Love, M/Jo