September has come and gone so fast and I'm sure the rest of the year will continue to fly by even faster. We have slowed down on picture taking a little so September is a short post.
Bobby took Duncan to Blue Slide Park for some daddy-son bonding time. Duncan is a huge fan of the park and doesn't appreciate when we pass a park and fail to stop.
We visited the Cramer's and their casa over the weekend of my birthday. Tif and I managed to make it to a craft store or two (surprised?) and we were able to sit in on a missionary discussion with an investigator. I LOVED it! I know Tiffany, Steve, and Bob have been on missions so it wasn't anything completely new but that was my first time being in that situation. Listening to the investigator get so excited about feeling the Spirit and expressing that this Church is different is invigorating. I also loved seeing how a convert sees the Church and going back to the basics.
We walked Cody to the bus stop on Friday morning. The kids really enjoy being together...
We played a little bit of soccer, frisbee, and "Wipeout" at the nearby park. Cramers live super close to an airport so Duncan very much enjoyed the planes coming and going all the time. They were flying so close over our heads at the park and Duncan would just stop, point, and watch until it disappeared.
My happy boys!
A tasty homemade birthday cake by Steve.
The candles read 3 x 9
27 is a BIG number...oh dear.
Bobby and I went to Red Robin for my birthday burger. We both got the same burger and were NOT disappointed. It's the Royal Red Robin burger with a fried egg and bacon along with the goodness of a well done gourmet cheeseburger. I opted for kettle chips instead of fries and was also not disappointed!
Cramers took us to The Cheesecake Factory and what did we eat for dinner?
CHEESECAKE!
It was a fun decision but some didn't feel good after...whoops.
I LOVE this family picture.
Though Duncan isn't looking at the camera, this is quite possible the closest we've gotten in awhile.
Thanks go to Joanne, my mom, and others for sending fun and special birthday packages and letters! Thank you!
We've been packing up boxes here and there. Leaving the good ole' Steel City is rapidly arriving.
Duncan cuddling his Pillow Pet
Rapper Dunk here to say that he loves his pj's and his Matchbox cars.
What do we do when we're short on time and can't go to the Zoo?
We go to the pet store.
Duncan's vocabulary has grown to include "Cool" and "Wow".
It's pretty cute to hear those words come from this little guy.
1 comment:
oooh! i like this post....it has to do with the Cramer's and the Rich's hanging out.
Can you send me those pics??
Post a Comment