Having a boy first has worked out great for our family!! Robbie is an awesome example to the younger kids, and a very willing helper too. Congratulations!!!
Congrats on the baby! haha Ok, seriously I am so happy to have finally found your blog-aka to finally see it! haha Tonight was so much fun! See ya soon!
10 comments:
Congratulations!!!! Boys Rock!
Wahoo! I'm so excited for the both of us.
YAY!!!! How awesome, you guys will be great parents!
Holy cow! I kept checking your blog like each week and nothing at all and then like a bazillion posts!
So very exciting! Boys are fun! They are certainly my favorite to teach at school!
Congrats! Boys are the best!
Yay for baby boys! Congratulations!
The Richs do GREAT boys!! Wahoo!! We are excited for you guys!
Having a boy first has worked out great for our family!! Robbie is an awesome example to the younger kids, and a very willing helper too. Congratulations!!!
Congratulations you guys!!
Congrats on the baby! haha
Ok, seriously I am so happy to have finally found your blog-aka to finally see it! haha Tonight was so much fun!
See ya soon!
Post a Comment