October 12, 2009

mmm...Octoberlicious...(posted by the Mr.)


This week was our last week at the medical branch, it's going to be sad to leave our our medical branch buddies and go back to the old ward, but it was a great experience, that we'll likely not forget.


We went to conference last weekend, and it was a really good conference as usual, and the conference center is really pretty cool.


We are (as you can see in the picture) officially over twenty weeks pregnant, and this week, we're going to find out the gender of the baby this Wednesday. So far all our sources point to boy, because 1, Sara thinks it's a boy, 2, i had a dream it was a boy, but it was only a boys face, the rest of the body looked like a sack of flour (i don't know what that means), and 3, the Chinese birth calendar said it was a boy. So far we have very few boy names though, and Sara didn't like Biff, Buck, or Beuford, so we're open to suggestions. we'll send out a post this Wednesday after we find out.

2 comments:

converse & cardigan said...

I just died laughing that Bob is your 'before pregnant' picture.

Priceless.

You guys are the bomb diggity… and you'll be the most bomb diggity parents on the block!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

How exciting! I cant wait to hear what it is! I can totally picture you guys more with a boy than girl. I thought sara was set on the name Duncan for a boy? Although I like Beuford:) It just has a chime to it.