February 10, 2010

For unto us a child is given! - posted by the Mr.





For on this day in the city of Salted Lake is born unto us a man child and his name she be called Duncan James Rich, and he shall weigh 6 lbs 6 oz, and shall measure 21 inches. Any way, you get the picture, Sara and I are proud to announce our new addition that came at 5:30 this morning, and we are even more pleased that he is doing great, looking great, and he probably feels kind of great, at least I think he does. Any way, I won't get into the nitty gritty details of the process, if you want to know you can ask us in person, but until then, here is some baby eye candy for your viewing pleasure.

20 comments:

The Hale Family said...

Congratulations! This is Amie Hale (Hoopes) I read your blog and just wanted to say congrats on the new addition. Glad all is well. He is darling.

Ang said...

Congratuations, guys! He is adorable! He looks just like Sara!

Lindsey said...

CONGRATS! he is adorable, i agree! we're really happy for you guys, and jeff and i hope to meet him soon!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

so cute! congrats! I hope everything went well!

converse & cardigan said...

He looks like he has red hair!

WOOT for another nephew!

Chris and Amy Darton said...

Oh my!!!!!! YAY I totally did not know until 2 minutes ago! Our computer is broken so Im at the library and it wont let me see the pics, Im dieing! Im calling when I leave!

Delahunty Family said...

He is so cute! Congratulations! Isn't it just the best thing in the world to finally meet your little one!

JKThomas said...

Congrats! We are coming to Utah in March and would love to see you and meet the little guy!

Emily said...

Congratulations!!! He is such a handsome little guy and it is so fun to see that he already has a little chub!

Katie said...

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and both mom and baby are doing good. ENJOY!

Tyson and Marie said...

Congratulations! What a cute little boy! We missed you at the shower but it will be fun to see the little guy in person.

Katy said...

Congrats! He is darling!! We missed you at your shower tonight...at least you have a good excuse :) Can't wait to meet him!

Anna-Lisa said...

Congrats, congrats! He looks just like Sara, and usually I can't tell til they are way older!

Melanie Bingham said...

Congrats! That is the best excuse for missing your own baby shower! He's a cutie!

Jeanette said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby!

I was one of Tiffany's mission companions. I stumbled upon your blog and thought I would add my congratulations to the pile.

Have fun with your little one!

Posh Ideas said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so happy for you.

Bergeson Family said...

AW! He is so cute! Way to go guys...great work!!

Dan n Ash said...

Wow! I can totally see Sara in him! What a cutie. I'm glad he's here and that he's healthy!

Jake & Karaline said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I'm glad you are both doing well.

JENNILLE said...

so great. I didn't know he had arrived already. Yeah!
Post more pic's and your birth story. Hope mom is doing well.