August 30, 2010

Cali-for-ni-a - posted by the Mrs.



We spent a day at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. This guy is a special breed of sea horses, wouldn't you agree?! Here's a random fact that you probably didn't know: the male sea horse is the one that has the babies. Crazy! Sign me up! Bob touched a bat ray, we saw sharks, sardines, an octopus, big crabs, all kinds of sea plant life, and learned about underwater goings ons. It was pretty neat.




This is my hand showing you how small these baby sea horses are, they're just little tikes.





These are jelly fish! They look so amazing against the blue background.




Here are my cute boys again, checking out the passing shark. Duncan really enjoyed looking at all the moving plants and animals.




We browsed a pretty cool candy shop on our way back to the car and Bob just needed to get his souvenir/fortune from Zoltar. I think he figured it was a pretty good bargain to get his fortune told for $1. I'm still a little skeptical about that guy, I don't trust creepy men with curly mustaches that live in a box telling other people about their lives.

2 comments:

Chris and Amy Darton said...

FUN!! Im so glad you updated- Cant wait to hear about your new adventure in life :) Hope you guys are great.

Krista & Tyler said...

I'm still scared of the Zoltar. Isn't it from the movie, BIG? Yep. Pretty sure I had nightmares about that for forever. I still can't really talk about it, so I guess I'll just change the subject.

We miss you guys, bad. That's worse than badly, because of the incorrect grammar. haha

Seriously though = I miss you.

Hope you're loving life :) You guys look happy!