September 8, 2010

Our last week in Utah...for awhile - (posted by the Mrs.)


Here we have the main hall of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Isn't it soo beautiful?! This is where we ate for Rich and Kate's wedding luncheon. The cheesecake was awesome, not to mention the lion house rolls!
Also, I'm very much loving that chandelier.


Family photo on the Salt Lake Temple grounds.


The Rich clan all went out on the town to spend some adult time before we left. We ate at Braza grill, sigh I love meat. Pat, Marse, and I were the last ones standing for meat eaters, let's just say we got our money's worth...as well as everyone else's. :)

This was taken at the 2nd Sunday Dinner with the Rich gang. Here we are hanging out on a picnic blanket watching the others play Badminton. What a chin that kiddo has.


Look at all these cute proud fathers with happy little bundles of joy in each lap. Family, isn't it about time?


This is my stud muffin Bob-o. I just love this boy. I told him to give me an action shot, I'd say it's pretty convincing.



Here's little Dunky-Do with his closest cousins. From left to right we have Olivia, Duncan, Luella, and Jayden. What a cute group of babes.

No comments: