July 18, 2011

July 4th weekend continued - posted by the Mrs.



We finally ate at the famous Pamela's Restaurant! Not to bring politics into this or anything but Pres. Obama has eaten here with the whole 747 squadron. Ok, so I don't know the details about whether it was the 747 squadron or not but I DO know that Obama has had his breakfast at Pamela's. And now we have tasted of the legend ourselves. I would dare say is was quite delicious and I think Bobby and Duncan would agree.
I ordered the standard pancakes, bacon, and eggs while Bobby, the adventurous foody that he is, got blueberry pancakes with cream cheese and brown sugar. The pancakes are what the hype is about...they are more like crepes with crispy tasty edges. I would totally eat there again and again...and again.



Notice the cute chubby hand off to the left reaching for the recently brought goodness and not wanting to wait another second for breakfast to reach his belly.


Family picture in the reflective window (yes! who needs a professional photographer when you can have this!) walking back to our car.

---------------

Some friends of ours hosted a BBQ in lieu of the country's birth. While there, Duncan enjoyed his first kiddie pool experience. He loved it! We had to watch him the rest of the evening because he was ready to jump in clothes and all for just one more splash. He's going to LOVE Bear Lake!


--------------------

The evolution of Duncan...discovering a bubble bath...









2 comments:

JKThomas said...

Duncan is getting so big! I am so jealous of all your east coast adventures! Looks like you are having a great time!

The Hale Family said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! You look like your having a blast, love your blog!