February 16, 2012

The Fabulous Lynch Wedding! - Posted by the Mrs.

So my cute younger sister met the man of her dreams last year...







They laughed and talked and laughed some more...



And decided to seal their love for all eternity.



They are such a fun and cute couple...
always laughing and making everyone else around them happy.



We are so happy to have Tyler join the family and fill the role of Brooke's Prince Charming!


Such a romantic photo right?!



Here's the whole Duncan side in one place!



Brooke planned every detail for the wedding and everything was straight out of a magazine fabulous!
(Steve was the master bottle / twine wrapper. He had it perfected after making 40!)








I made the birds for Brooke for her birthday a couple of year's back and she ended up using them on the cake! I had no idea until the cake showed up.
I thought they made darling cake toppers but I'm a little biased.


Lovebirds...just like Brooke and Tyler.
Congrats you guys, we love you!

1 comment:

Krista & Tyler said...

Cute!!!! How awesome!!! Lets get together soon lol