One evening, while Bobby was at Young Men's, we went to town making paper airplanes and throwing them, listening to music, running around the family room, and jumping on
The Golden Trampoline aka our 70's loveseat.
(best $25 we ever spent for sure).
My thoughtful sister-in-law saw me pinning crewel pictures on Pinterest and saw This gem at a Savers she was at and snagged it for me!
I love it! (thanks Tif!)
There is some serious attention to detail as well as talent involved!
We made strawberry fruit leather with our dehydrator.
This made a tasty and healthy FHE treat.
Catching Charile enjoying his snack time.
Meeting Daddy at the Temple for a quick, in-the-car picnic.
Then we took him back to finish his day at work.
(brrrrrr!)
Spending some time at the mall play places.
This was a fun outing and the best part was...
we didn't have to spend any money to accomplish the fun bonding time we had!
Date Night!
Bobby and I had a great evening at the shooting range together!
It was my first time shooting the .22 long rifle with the scope. I really felt like there should have been a deer or something on the other end of the room instead of a target. That scope is official business!
Bobby even said he was impressed with my aiming skillz.
Celebrating Bobby passing his last BIG tests for O and P! Yay!!!!
We used a gift card that our Realtor dropped off to us and went to P.F. Changs. (thanks Jake!)
Good food but our children had the wiggles!
Oh well, we were celebrating!
Nasty spiders...in January?
I've mentioned this before but fly swatters make THE BEST spider killers.
I think half the trauma of killing a spider with a wad of kleenex is the part where you start to sneak up on it and think, "What if it somehow ninja jumps backwards and lands on my face!?"
At least I always think that.
No worries though if you're standing 2 feet away with a good old fashioned fly smacker.
No worries.
Getting down on the floor and playing.
I for sure need to do this more.
This is what I'm imagining Duncan is thinking in these pictures...
"Missed the curb, mailbox, and the cat!!" "Hey, pedestrian! I'm drivin' here!"
We've been busy in the workshop!
Duncan was past ready to graduate from his toddler bed so we made him an even Bigger Boy Bed.
Thanks to Ana-white...
plus our own continual changes and modifications.
DIY drill press!
(pictures to come of the final product!)
1/17/15
Quote from Charlie:
Bobby was in the boy's room putting them to bed for the night.
Charlie was standing in his crib gripping the top crib rail and pushing himself up.
Then, as he would let himself fall, he would let out a little grunting release of air from his mouth,
(like he was working hard).
He did this over and over again.
Bobby finally asked him what he was doing and Charlie replied,
"Hiccups".
We're pretty sure he meant to say Pull-ups. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment