
So this is Raby, and Raby's babies they affectionately call the roof of our porch home, while we disaffectionately try to throw rocks at them to move out.

Mmmmm....Rialto's Pizza. We went there for Sara's 26th birthday and had their awesome ranch steak pizza with french fries and ranch, it really makes you feel like you've just won the Pennsylvania state lottery.

This is Duncans first encounter with ice cream, which was also at Rialtos for Sara's birthday and it was also awesome. but here they are, happy birthday Sara!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Sara!
Bring on the milk I take it! Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Sara!!!!!
I loved the pictures of you guys at the fiesta! haha So funny! And, I hope school is going great and that you find a way to get rid of your "renters!" haha
Love,
Krista
Duncan has HAIR! Oh I need a SQUEEZE pretty bad. Can't wait to skype you tomorrow. Happy Conference weekend.
L, M/Jo
Post a Comment