We took a speedy trip to Utah and back to spend time with family. Most of the time we were in Paradise...or as most people refer to as Bear Lake. I really Love being up there. The scenery, the old but awesome cabin (I'm a fan of old things with character in case you don't know me very well :), and spending the days doing whatever we all feel like doing. I think Joanne also nailed it when she said that Bobby and I spent a lot our dating days up there and that's probably another huge reason I'm attached to that place.
Also while in Utah, we took Rich family patriotic pictures and spent a little time with the Duncan side as well.
Though we had some early flights, Duncan was a super trooper and loved every minute of being on the plane from the snacks and juice to the view out the window.
I love this picture because he's so happy and it's like 5:30 a.m.
He'd already been up for an hour and a half but who would've known?!
Here's the Sunrise from 1,000's of feet up with a sea of puffy clouds below us.
Once up at Bear Lake, we didn't waste any time and got straight to playing around!
This is Bobby on Ben's new Scooby Doo...or whatever those things are called.
Bobby also got some wakeboarding in, and may have torn something in his shoulder.
That is still yet to be decided.
Duncan thoroughly enjoyed playing trains with Honey.
I would love to score a deal on a used Brio set someday like both Aunt Tiffany's have done.
Poppy got a good workout every once in awhile taking the toddlers for a spin around the cabin.
Here's Dunc's with his fellow little Hooligans.
They had a lot of fun playing pretend, being goofy, and listening to story books.
A little beach-front coloring time on Sunday.
Some of the Manly Rich Boys catching up and coolin' down.
I never get tired of this view.
Playing around with more family!
An "Orange-y" unofficial picture with the fam that was available.
We met Aub's 'friend' Darin later that evening...he was such a good sport to play Beyond Balderdash with us. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have been his first choice but we're sure glad he played!
Thanks Jim and Joanne for inviting us to come for a short but sweet visit!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment