February 21, 2014

2014's January-ings - Posted by the Mrs.


New Year's Day we went on a walk to the park.
Gotta love short sleeves in January!






Aprons all around for this gang.





Ferrari Ramming





Charlie, all zonked out before I could get him in his crib for nap time.





We've got a Sunbeam in the house!
Duncan was stoked about his CTR ring.





Charlie got a fever and a rash but bath time boosted this little monkey's spirits!





Brown paper shreds in the crib.
Loads of fun.
I'm so glad these two have each other.





Park play at the Martha Riley Library




Having snack time at our make-shift kid's table.
It was a hit despite the fact that it wasn't very comfortable.





We ditched our old clock (on the left) for an easier-to-read model.
Duncan is starting to take notice of time and clocks but the roman numerals were making it pretty tricky to introduce. It's nice to have a change of pace...plus, oddly enough, I think I'm doing a little better with my concept of time!
Go figure.





Playing at Kaseberg Park
Duncan loves to draw those smiley faces!





Finding Daddy's goggles and using them for protective eye-wear around the house.




The race winners (and loosers) Lego podium.





Hanging out at Toys R Us just for fun.





King Underpants, 
thankfully those are clean.





I was singing the words to the primary song, "When we're helping we're happy...and we sing as we go. For we like to help mommy for we all love her so." Duncan asked me to sing it again while he drew this: 
a picture of him hugging me.
Heart Melter.




Mommy/Duncan date to play at the pool.
Duncan was quite wrinkle-y by the time we were done. 




Play dough monsters!





Family date to Leatherby's Family Creamery.
I think I'm still a fan of Cold Stone's chocolate ice cream with brownies.




See ya next month!

No comments: